Tuesday 10 March 2015

~~Working Skills~~

Recently are 3 classes have been doing lots of working together. There have only been two activities so far, they were,  A) Maori legend art work. and B)Cricket research project.










Cricket Research


For this activity I was working with... Me, Myself and I!!  My name was the last to be pulled out of the hat and because the is 21 pupils in my class I got to go by myself. I personally think this is good because sometimes working with a partener is annoying because sometimes they don't do anything and you do it all.

Maori Art Project


For this activity we got to work between classes.  I am working with Sylvia, Charlotte, and Imogen. So far it has gone really well. We all work well together and can agree on everthing we do. It works really well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment