Monday 7 September 2015

Emotion---Swimming sports

Calmness is Gentle,
Like a feather floating,
Gently running water,
A blanket of stoutness pulled over you,
Like a softly purring cat,
It is a puff of wind.

Tiredness is the sun setting in the west,
A yawn passed around the class,
A blanket pulled over you at night,
It is a curtain pulled over a window,
When you eye lids are so heavy,
It is music slowly fading into quietness.


So recently all the yr 7 and 8s have been writing poems, here, there, and everywhere (kinda).
I have written a few and I could not choose my favourite especially some of the limericks, so I got my dad to choose these poems as 'my' favorites.
What I really like about them is that they actually describe the felling pretty well. I especially like the "calmness" poem!






Today was a very special day.
We had swimming sports.
Here are some pictures.

1st Abby, 2nd Eva, 3rd Jessica.
Dives!!

Go Ngatoto!!



2 comments: