Monday 16 November 2015

Book Week

Clues
Book Quiz
Kate De Goldi
Book Character Parade

Which of those 4 were my 3 favourite.

The clues was my most favourite of all of these, Every day mr McGurk would put up a new set of clues that our class would have to work out. Out of the 3 or 4 time we were given a clue, I (me, Fronk and
Sylvia) won twice. The first time we won Mr Mcgurk gave us one tiny crunchie bar, so we measured it and divided it by 4, mr Mcgurk saw us doing this and gave us one each.
The next time we won we got a large hokey pokey whittakers bar!!

My next favorite thing would have been the, um……………













Book Quiz!
I was one of the 4 year 7 and 8 contestants. In the quiz there was 10 questions, our group answered 5/10 correctly (answered them at all!!)



And my last favourite thing would have been the Book Character Parade, I like seeing other peoples costumes and how they dressed up! Me and India were cows from Jack and the bean stalk! She was Daisy 1 and I was daisy 2
Im a true Cow, (look at that tongue) 

4 comments:

  1. fronk? lolz you guys did well in the quiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRONK, SYLVIA AND I. Is that what you meant?!! Just because Mr McGurk's not here doesn't give you the right to not use proper English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete