Wednesday, 19 March 2014

EOTC WEEK WAS AMAZING!!!!!

EOTC WEEK WAS AMAZING!!!!!


The most challenging thing was probably making my game. My game was complicated to me, it was hard to make, but I still enjoyed it!!


I liked kayaking and I found it the easiest thing in EOTC WEEK as I do school kayaking at Kilbirnie. It was such fun kayaking in a muddy pond with only 10 other people in the pond.


EOTC WEEK was sort of how I expected it to be.
-Narnville was the same a I thought it would be; warm and fun.
-Sailing was exactly as I thought it would be. Fun and serious at the same time.
-Camp Kaitoke was very different though. It had about 7 schools there at the same time. It was set out in a strange way and it looked very different to how I had imagined it.
-Captal E was not how I thought it would be either. It was a very different set up to how I imagined it but great fun none the less.
-I expected MT Kau Kau to be how it was; quite slow and really warm.


My proudest moment was when I got to steer the boat 2 times during the sailing. I really enjoyed steering the boat because it made me feel good.


I don't really have a favourite moment because I enjoyed it all.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't expect camp kaitoke to be like that either!!!
    sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't either on the Capital E

    ReplyDelete