Sunday 3 August 2014

How The Production Is Going

How The Production Is Going

Every 2 years we have the school production. This year is one of those years when the production is running and the year 7 and 8s do most of the work. We: write the script, make up the dances with our teachers, and design our own costume.

I am in the first scene and have the first line, But it is my only line. I have memorised it but need to practise saying it louder because I will not have a microphone (only the main characters and their henchmen/villains get them).

 I am also in the first dance - the cantina dance - and have one of the 4 first bits in it. My first bit is going okay but I need to improve my feet on the dance. I find it complicated, But I am improving as I have practised at home.

I don't know much about the props group but I figure that they are doing well. So far they have made 2 out of 4 band instruments and a few other smaller things.

Costumes are another main thing in the production. So far most of the costumes are complete but there are a few costumes still needed to be made. My costume is a spider sort of theme - or at least my shirt is - and is stringy and feathery. it is pink and black.


1 comment: