Tuesday 14 October 2014

In the Holidays...

  In the holidays…

I went to Martinborough, which is in the Wairarapa.  Our family has an olive grove of  900 trees just north of the village.

Up there we have have a trampoline until 8 of the springs broke so we had to get it fixed, which means we did not have it to use this holidays.

Our olive grove is called Willowstream. I don't know why it is named that but it just is.

At Willowstream we have a swing (the rope of which broke) a tyre swing (that broke) and a trapeze (which surprisingly did not break)

So, to what we did at Willowstream. I read and then my family and I played the hunger games with sticks and drink bottles. Yer Yer Yer, it sounds crazy but actually its really fun. The first time we played I won. And the second Dad won. We also went dog walking.

If you had a great holiday please tell me what you did!!!   

See ya later




                       

                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment