Monday 1 December 2014

This Terms Highlights (in list form)

This terms highlights to me have been:


Space Topic: learning new things about space. The topic space is fun, and interesting.


Speeches: Speeches were okay. I liked my speech topic. I found it interesting.


Japanese: I liked learning the language Japanese. It was fun and I liked the role-plays.


Silent reading: My book this term was AMAZING. If you have read my other blog posts you will have guessed that the book was……………… UGLIES.


Dodgeball: Since the beginning of the Year/Term 4 I have improved I my dodgeball skills heaps.


Tech: Tech is so much fun to me. I really enjoy it.




If you agree about any of these highlights or thought that you should have done them; please comment!!




1 comment:

  1. awesome Jessica, these are some of my highlights too! :D

    ReplyDelete