Monday 24 November 2014

Year 8. Its so soon!


Year 8 is so soon



Excited. That's how I feel about being a year 8. But also a little sad because that will be last year at St Benedict's, and I love my school. Its the only school I have ever been to and I love it. But yes I am excited.


Next year I am going to try and be a house captain, get my merit and excellence badge, and become a librarian. I am looking forward to being a senior of the school ei; a year 8!!  I will also like to be senior in the class with all the new and small year 7s.

Next year thing that could be challenging are, getting my work to a highstanded. Because being a year 8 we do the same thing as the year 7s but have to do it in higher quality. I am going to try to make my work AMAZING next year.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get my merit and excellence badge too!

    ReplyDelete