Tuesday 18 November 2014

My speech topic was.... Psst read on to find out

Are Loom Bands the next environmental disaster

 
 
I did my speech today. I found it super fun but I was soooooooooooooooooooo nervous. I found it went well apart from when one of my best friends looked at me and giggled. I just giggled back which made her laugh!! So after than I would not look at her in case that happened again.
 
Well it was good for me but the time limit is 3-4mins and my time was 2.45, soooooo , toooooo close. Other than that It went well!!!
 
My other favourites were:  The daily cat- "dreams"                 Sylvia-"why teachers should be students"   
                          J.M.K-"why the books are better than the movies"                      Xaras-"my life"                     All of them were soooooo good
 
 
I hope you were listerning to all these speeches but if not just ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVED YOUR SPEECH!! who knew rainbow looms bands are so harmful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me, until I found out about it for my speech!!!

      Delete
  2. Oooooooh it sounds like your speech was AWESOME! I haven't done it yet. And I don't want to either because my topic and speech is sooooo bad that some people would probably fall asleep. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like rainbow looming (don't tell kelsey)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your speech was really educational.

    ReplyDelete