Sunday 9 November 2014

Uglies-Scott Westfeld



"In A World Of Extreme Beauty,
Anyone Normal Is Ugly."


The quote above is from the book its self.


 Uglies - an amazing book about two friends, two towns, two runaways, one secrete, on big adventure and many, many, many operations.


 In this book the main character Tally is about to turn pretty in two months and fifteen day. Her friend runs away so she does not turn pretty to another town that only a few people know about. Once Tally has met somebody (I can't tell you who it is because it would spoil the story for you) that person gives her a choice; stay ugly forever or betray her friend. The choice will change her life.


this book my favourite character has to be Tally. This is because she is such a liar but everybody trusts her!! It’s kind of funny how she keeps trying to tell everybody something but they think she is talking about something else and then ends up lying again.


 I really love this book it's so full of adventure and action, and I think you all should read it.


 

7 comments:

  1. i really want to read it! yet i have so many other books i wanna read tooooo uhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know same abby! This book is definatly going on my to read list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, to want to read it but I have a million others books that i want to read too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well this book sounds cool I might read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING IT! I should read it too it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete