Monday 3 November 2014

Speeches. Are you Nervous or excited???

Our speeches are to be presented in week 6. Tooooooo close to now!!! Ahhhhhh. I think my topic is rather cool, I found it super interesting to research. But I will not tell you what it is until it is the week of the speech competition, then you will find out.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. Speeches are always so nerve raking, even though you are only standing up in front of your own class who you have been with nearly the whole year.
At the same time as being nervous I am also excited.  Excited to share what I have found out about my topic.

The one thing about my speech presentation I need to work on is not fiddling with my cue cards and not standing super still.  I need to look more natural and move more naturally. 

If you have any tips for my speech please tell me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment