Monday 25 May 2015

~~~Galapagos~~~



Our topic this term was the Galapagos Islands. I have learnt so much over the past few weeks. At the beginning of the term I didn't even know that the Galapagos Islands existed, but now my brain is bursting with information on the Galapagos.


 


I have learnt about an amazing animal called the Blue Footed Booby. Like its name says, it has blue feet. Who would have though a bird could have blue feet!


 






I never knew that the Galapagos Islands were made because of lots of volcanic activity under the sea. Also one of the Volcanos (Wolf Volcano) on the islands is right on top of the equator!  




I think we, maybe, we should have looked into an animal (like the Pink Iguana) more, and made it like a mini topic inside a large topic. We should have spent a week learning about that topic and how it lives.




I think that next term our topic should be


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment