Tuesday 2 June 2015

[~CHERUB~]

A few weeks ago one of my friends suggested the I read the CHERUB series. She said it was really good so I gave it ago. So far I have read
CHERUB - The Recruit
CHERUB - Class A
CHERUB - The Killing
and at the moment I am reading the book
CHERUB - Divine Madness.







This is the first book in the CHERUB series
The first book in the series - CHERUB  The Recruit - Is about James Adams he is 12 years old. His mother has just died so he has to go live in a children's home. While he is there he meets this boy called Kyle who (as James does not know) is a CHERUB agent who is on a recruitment mission.  He recruits James, and his younger sister Lauren to become CHERUB agents.
James has to go through the torture of basic training before he can start going on missions, he does but some of his mates don't complete it so they have to do it again.
Once James has completed basic training he is sent on his first mission. He has to go to this place and stay there as an undercover agent and fake being a polices son with another agent called Amy.


My favourite saying in this book is 'For Official Purposes These Children Do Not Exist'


If you read this book you will find out sooooooo much more about James and his friends at the CHERUB campus.


I would recommend this book for yr 8 and up.
So go ahead and read CHERUB, its for your own good.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I tried reading it two year ago but I didn't get it that much. But i was young then SO NOW I'm gonna try reading it again! Awesome post, you've inspired me to pick up the books I hated and read them again!

    ReplyDelete