Tuesday 19 May 2015

Responsibilities


Catholic Character

One of the roles I achieved this year was Catholic Character. I have to do heaps to help with masses and catholic stuff.  I have helped other students by directing them in masses and showing them were they need to stand.

I have learnt a lot more about how the school masses work and more about Jesus and God.
It is so fun being in  the catholic character team. All year 7's out there reading this you should go for this role next  year!!  :-)
But if there was one thing I would like to change, it would be that we could do a little more than we do at the moment.




Librarian
Another of the roles I was awarded was librarian. I really love this role as I LOVE books. I also love helping other out especially in the library. I love this role one because now I can get out 4 books at a time and two....   there are soooooo many things I could list but I wont because we would be here forever. Like catholic character I only have one suggestion to change the role.  I think librarina should be a year 8 role.



No comments:

Post a Comment