Sunday 3 May 2015

~Mission~Fair~

The Mission fair was such a success for my group. We sold Ice-creams and were called Ye Olde Ice-Cream Shop!!

I was in a group with Imogen and myself! Yes we did. we had such a small group it was surprising that we even earnt over $150!

I think our stall worked really well because right at the beginning the room oneions came around and had a tour of the stalls. They all remembered that there was ice cream in the staff room and came rushing back as soon as the fair started.

During the fair I was rushing around so much that when ever I walked past a box of Ice-cream I would get it on  my skirt. So by the end of the fair my skirt was a blobby mess of Ice-cream.

Next time I would probably change the fact that Imogen and I did not get enough Ice-creams, We should have got way more than 2!!

1 comment: