Monday 15 June 2015

TAG!


Person 1: Wei Geht's

Person 2: Prima, Und Dir?

Person 1: Gut, Danke.

Person 3: Tag, Wie heiBt du?

Person 1: Charlotte. Das ist Sylvia

Person 3: Ich heiBe Jessica

Person 2 and 1: Bis bald Jessica.

Person 3: Tschus

 

Did you understand any of that? None of it matters anyway. Its just an everyday conversation in Germany.



I only know this because recently at school we have been learning German. I really enjoy it and have fun learning the language. We learn it by watching a learning program called 'Ja.'

 

I have learnt how to say hello and goodbye, how to ask: how old are you, When is your birthday, What's your name, and lots of other things in German.

 

Next year at collage the I will either take the language Chinese or German!

 

In the future I don't really know how knowing the language German will help, apart from if I actually go to Germany for a holiday or to live for a while.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment