Wednesday 22 July 2015

~~My Holiday~~


My holiday wasn’t very eventful, but I still did a bit of stuff.

Swimming

Pretty much every day of the week I had swim training! This was because we were leading up to a massive swim meet called the Wellington Winter Championships. Unfortunately the day before Wellington Winters I really injured my shoulder so that effected my performance on the day! I had to scratch from my first 2 races but I did my second two races. Usually I would do about 7 races a weekend but I had a two day Gym comp on at the same time, so I when from Swimming to gymnastics, to gymnastics to swimming!!

Gymnastics
Because I was injured this made gymnastics hard. So on the first day competition I scratched (did not compete) Floor, but day two I did all apparatuses and came 8th overall with a sore shoulder!! J

Movies
One of my sister’s friends came over in the holidays! Her name is Sammy (Samantha). We went to McDonalds and had lunch then we went and watched Minions!! I would give the movie a 5 ½ / 5 star rating!!

So all in all my holiday was not very interesting but I still had a lot of fun just hanging!!



1 comment: