Tuesday 28 July 2015

Wait~And~See!...

B


5 Years ago when I went to England for my Aunts wedding, we stayed with our grandparents. Some of the time we went to stay at our aunts and uncles houses (all of our Aunts that is!). But mostly we just stayed at our grandparents house!

šœš


Every night Emily and I would ask our Granny,
"What's for supper?"
She would always answer:
"Wait and See."
I found out that it was in case we did not like the food she was preparing!
So She could feed us mushroom and leek soup and we would not fuss until she told us at the end of the meal!

After super we would go and play for a bit. Then she would call us back for desert. Usually it would be some yogurt but occasionally it would be ice-cream or apple-crumble or something like that. But even though we knew that we would still ask
"What's for pudding?"
And of course Granny would answer... "wait and see!" B
šœš
In 2 Days I'm flying Qback to England for the first time in 5 years. I'm so excited and hopefully I get to eat some 'Wait and see' (Just not the Mushroom and leek version!)






















šœš

No comments:

Post a Comment