Tuesday 25 August 2015

Sportsfest Fun?

So today all the Year 7 and 8's went to the Regional Sportsfest.
We got to choose what sport we wanted to play about 5 weeks ago, I chose: Hockey, or Turbo touch. Funilly enough neither of these two actually happened, so I was put in one of my lease favorite sports:
Soccer!  :-(

When we actually got the Sportsfest I found out that I kinda not really like playing soccer.

Dislikes about the day:
I only got to play four 1/2 games and one 1/4 game.
I did not even know how to play soccer! (and still don't!)
I didn't have shin pads so I wasn't allowed to play! :-(

Things I liked about the day:
There were actually girls in my team in soccer! ( Elizabeth, Sharon, and Maegan)  :-)
It was sunny.
Frankies dog was there!! I love him so much!!  :-)
I kicked the ball once or twice!!
We came third or fourth out of all the teams!

Did you notice that there were more positives than negatives! Well yeh, there was and I'm surprised but all in all it wasn't that bad. And I actually kind-of enjoyed my-self!!!!!

Next time (if there is a next time) I would suggest letting people who are lest experienced (like me) play more games - I didn't even get to play a full game :-(   - so that they get more experience in the games!

Also don't cancel Turbo Touch next time I really wanted to play that!! :-)

I hope everybody else who layer soccer enjoyed it and had a wonderful time. Even better than me!!
( because I actually did have quite a good time at the Sportsfest)



7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Lol, football wasn't that bad and I enjoyed it a lot! But yeah they should totally let the less experienced people play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Jessica it sucks that didn't you have shin pads. :(

    ReplyDelete