Wednesday 28 October 2015

The Mortal Instruments

4 of the 5 books in the series

Books
x5
Shadow hunters
Demons
Runes








That's a brief 6 words on what my favourite book series is at the moment.






The series is called the Mortal Instruments.






I literally finished that whole series this morning, and I loved every part of the books.






What I really like about them is that when you thing one thing is going to happen,  but the complete opposite will happen.




I also love all the characters, but my favourite would be: Magnus, with his spiky glitter hair and his crazy clothes. Magnus is a warlock who has been alive for 400 years. He is defiantly my favourite character.




At the beginning of the book I absolutely hated Simon (Clary's best friend) but then he became one of my favourite characters.


All characters grown  on you as the series moves on.


I hope all  of you reading this will go and try this book  series out. I can garuntee you will love it.







2 comments:

  1. I really really wanna read that series!!!! But are they worth my time..?
    And also, you should watch the movie of this! Unfortunately there's only on although :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are defiantly worth your time Kat.

    ReplyDelete