Tuesday 20 October 2015

Camera Woman <-- vs --> Director

I had to think very hard about what I wanted be when I'm older, but in the end I decided that I would like to be ether of the two:
 

Camera Woman
Camera
I would love to be a camera woman because I really like to film stuff. Whenever people come to our house we usually make a movie and I am always the Camera Woman. I really like trying to take films from different angles and with different lighting. I also love to edit the movies afterwards but that's kinda not really Camera woman's job!!
If I was to be this in the future, at collage I would have to take: Digital Animating and programming, and there was another course I could take but I have forgotten it!!


Director
As well as always filming, I always seem to take control of the movie and direct it. This is sort of weird but i like it because i can tell people what to do!!   :)
I would not want to be a director as much as i would be a Camera Woman, but directing is still pretty fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment